Want Free Custom Designed Keyguards?
Give someone with a disability a way to use their iPad or tablet to communicate.
This event is for:
- Disability Professionals that want help making keyguards.
- People with Disabilities that need a keyguard for their access needs.
- Makers that wish to give back to the community using their maker skills.
CTEC is a place to…
- See, touch, and try out AAC technology, from light tech to high tech.
- Connect with others.
- Get assistance with the assessment, trial, and funding process.
- Learn how to use new technology.
- Have consumers, family members, and professionals get the support they need to make appropriate technology decisions.
Upcoming CTEC Events & Activities:
GRID for iPad Training (different from GRID 3 Training) March 4, 2021 • 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM
In our GRID for iPad Training we discuss and demonstrate important functions of the app and vocabulary that you will need to know in order to customize the app for the AAC user's ongoing needs. This training is for family and support team members. P… Read More!
Jazzy Talkers March 12, 2021 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
AAC user social group - Mentoring individuals to communicate on their own with support, friendship, leadership and good examples. Meeting will be held virtually, via Zoom. … Read More!
GRID 3 Training March 16, 2021 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM
Get up to speed, or expand your knowledge of Smartbox’s Grid3 in Windows, and how it runs on the variety of speech generating devices from Talk To Me Technologies, LLC. Format includes short topic presentations, interactive discussions, and hands-on … Read More!
TOUCHchat Training March 18, 2021 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM
In our Touchchat Training we discuss and demonstrate important functions of the device and vocabulary that you will need to know in order to customize the device for the AAC user's ongoing needs. This training is for family and support team members. … Read More!
Earn Your STAR Certification!
Learn how to better support individuals with communication needs by viewing our video training library.Watch the Videos and Earn Your Certificate of Completion!
A CTEC Success Story
Frank has used AAC devices for many years. Now he has the ability to communicate with others over email, text messaging and facebook. Frank is learning how to make phone calls with his device. He also loves to play music and control his TV via Infrared (IR) control.Watch CTEC Success Stories…